Clodpate: Still a work in progress
I finally got my domain name back after a year-long battle with a clodpate (I LOVE love love that word so much. And what exactly is a clodpate?..... It's a loooooooong story that I promise that I'll make a post about soon!)
To quote my last "I'm back" post: "Writing has always been such an important part of my life and putting feelings and thoughts into words produces therapeutic effects for me. I feel much calmer"
So what have I been up to instead of blogging?
Alot have happened since last year. ALOT of which I can't write here but I'll mention a few:
- I'm finishing my University Degree.
- I have been in and out of love and confusing "relationships" with a lot of mixed feelings inbetween (Long story). But that's finally over now (Well some recent drama happened on Valentines Day in LDN but that's completely over, I think...and hope) and I'm finally pretty content with my life. The Incredible Power of Contentment. My life is not perfect but I made room for what I thought and still believe really matters.
- I've had my usual trips to London.
- Still writing for BWW.
- My best friend and I went to New York last summer for 2 weeks. (My second time there, and definitely not my last.)
- I'm working out 6 days a week and started a pretty strict diet in August last year that I'm still following (I can count on one hand how many times I've cheated. lol. I need that summer bod)
- Freaked out over TV-Shows. (JOHN SNOW! GLENN! ANNA-LISE. NEEEEEGAN")
- Also started some new shows. I'm currently following 25 shows. Yes 25!)
- I've been dealing with the loss of my aunt.
- I finally got to see U2 live (One of my all time favorite rock bands since age 6)
- I HAVE BEYONCÉ GOLDEN CIRCLE TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Still a work in progress. As the title also says.
EVERYDAY: CHRISTMAS EVE LOOK
EVERYDAY: To do list
- Two pictures I took the other day when I walked to the gym in the ice cold winter weather.
I CAN'T believe it's almost Christmas. Where the hell did the days, weeks and months go?
I'm still very stressed though. Why does this time of the year have to be so hectic? You literally can't breath normally until after New Years Eve.
To do list:
- Apply for a new passport (And pray that I won't look like a cold-blooded criminal from "Orange Is The New Black" this time).
- Buy the last of my Christmas presents.
- Find my lost ski boots so I can go downhill skiing in January.
- Start watching 'State Of Affairs', House Of Cards', and 2 Broke Girls'
- Book tickets to the Broadway shows I'm going to see in June.
- Send a Xmas package to my cousins in Gambia.
- Start and finish reading 'A Song of Ice and Fire/ aka Game Of Thrones)
- Buy new boots and a winter jacket.